Information We Collect and Receive
The information we collect may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses, product and service selections and other things that identify you. We collect personal information from you at several different points, including but not limited to the following:
- when you visit any of our websites
- when we have correspondence with you as a customer or prospective customer
- when you register as an end-user of our services
- when you contact us for help
- when you attend our webinars
- when the site sends us error reports or application analytics data
How we use Information
MangoApps collects personal information when you visit one of our websites, register for a MangoApps service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We also automatically collect information about you when you access and use MangoApps services. Our company may combine personal information collected from you with information from other MangoApps services or third parties to:
- research and/or analyze your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others
- manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support
- deliver the products and services that you have requested
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties
- develop and display content tailored to your interests
- enforce our terms and conditions
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
- as required by law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to our Company; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our agreements or Company policies; and
- we may share your information with third-party vendors and other service providers who are working on our behalf and require access to your information to carry out that work, such as to process billing, provide customer support, etc.
- we may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company
- other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Please note that these third parties may be in other countries where the laws on processing personal information may be less stringent than in your country.
Our Company uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged between our Company and other companies to help ensure its security. This site has security measures in place to help protect information under our control from the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure or access. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. Also, if this website contains links to other sites, our Company is not responsible for the security practices or the content of such sites.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Our company (and service providers who are working on our behalf) use various technologies to collect information, which may include saving cookies, web beacons or other tracking technologies to your computer or mobile device.
- Cookies: Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve the MangoApps Services and your experience, customize your experience and preferences, allow you to access and use the MangoApps Services without re-entering your member ID and/or password, understand which areas and features of the MangoApps service are most popular and count visits.
- Web Beacons: We may also collect information using web beacons or tracking pixels. These are electronic images (also called "gifs") that may be used in the MangoApps Services or in emails that help us to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage, research campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
- Links: We may create links to other websites, and many other sites that are not associated with or authorized by our Company may have links leading to our site. Since we cannot control the privacy policies of third parties, you are subject to the privacy practices of that third-party. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose any personal information to others.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies or to prompt you before accepting such a cookie. Please note that, if you choose to remove or reject browser cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of MangoApps Services.
International Data Transfers
The information collected from you may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which our Company maintains facilities. By accessing our sites and using our services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
We will retain any personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the business purpose it was collected. We will also retain and use your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your Access to and Updating of your Personal Information
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account and modifying your information or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time. We will respond to your access request within 30 days.
Because of the nature of our business, our services are not designed to appeal to minors. We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately.
1495 11th Ave. NW Issaquah, WA 98027, USA
Last Updated: May 23, 2018