Just about two years ago, TinyTake was released as a MangoApps add-on. Ever since it was released, it instantly gained popularity and today is one of the best screen capturing tools available for Windows.
It was late Wednesday, about 3 months ago when the TinyTake team was brainstorming on what next to bring into TinyTake that would that would continue to delight you yet maintain its simplicity. We hit that moment in every project where you’re tired and are reconsidering everything you’ve done.
We pause and think, and decided to do a bulleted list of all the feedback and suggestions you have been sharing. The journey was a reward…
What’s new in TT 4.0? – (Drum rolls and claps)
Big Enhancements in TinyTake For Windows
- Introducing video annotations for videos captured with TinyTake or even from your local drive.
- Save video annotations as projects to be able to come back later and work on it
- Introducing paid plans matching your needs. Yes, now you no longer need to wait for your friends and colleagues to sign-up to get additional minutes
- Easily share any types of large files with anyone – even if they don’t have a TinyTake account.
Introducing the new TinyTake Web Portal
- Access all your uploaded and shared screen captures and recorded videos from anywhere on the web.
- Manage your billing plans and view invoices
- Quick online filters to filter out your multimedia and other files.
Introducing the new TinyTake For Mac
- Capture Images
- Annotate captured or any images from the local drive
- Save your captures on the local drive
- Share your captures as links
- Email or print your captures
Help Portal Gets A Makeover
- A fresh new site with easy navigation for everything you need to know about TinyTake: learn.tinytake.com (find anything missing here? feel free to reach us)
- Lots of Bugs & crashes were addressed, besides you can’t have a bulleted list in your release notes without mentioning this timeless classic 🙂
We’re just getting started with video capturing and annotation tools, and are excited to see the stories and ideas you’ll share on the go. As always, we’d love your feedback and want to know what you think about our release — drop us a line at email@example.com